Stolen Bike - Planet X

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jules81

Hello everyone.

I am hoping you will take the time to read this and keep the post in the back of your heads incase you get offered the following bike..

My black planet x stealth, (57cm) was stolen last June from Battersea, South West London. This has appeared back on the radar being offered for sale in the Kingston/Surbiton area of London. Unfortunately, the police called the guy selling the bike, asking if he was selling a stolen bike (!!) and it has spooked him and the bike has gone back underground. If anyone is offered this bike for sale, please contact me! The spec is as below:

Black Planet X Stealth
Dura Ace group set except FSA front chain rings/cranks
Rear Wheel: Planet X Pro Carbon Wheel 101
Front Wheel: Planet X Pro Carbon Wheel 82
Saddle: Planet X Blue and Black
Handlebar Tape: Blue with Black Trim, which is very well used
Pedals are old black look ones.
It has an ergomo pro power meter. I have the headunit, but there is a tell-tale wire coming out of the bottom bracket!

Many thanks indeed

Crankarm

Guru
jules81 said:
Hello everyone.

I am hoping you will take the time to read this and keep the post in the back of your heads incase you get offered the following bike..

My black planet x stealth, (57cm) was stolen last June from Battersea, South West London. This has appeared back on the radar being offered for sale in the Kingston/Surbiton area of London. Unfortunately, the police called the guy selling the bike, asking if he was selling a stolen bike (!!) and it has spooked him and the bike has gone back underground. If anyone is offered this bike for sale, please contact me! The spec is as below:

Black Planet X Stealth
Dura Ace group set except FSA front chain rings/cranks
Rear Wheel: Planet X Pro Carbon Wheel 101
Front Wheel: Planet X Pro Carbon Wheel 82
Saddle: Planet X Blue and Black
Handlebar Tape: Blue with Black Trim, which is very well used
Pedals are old black look ones.
It has an ergomo pro power meter. I have the headunit, but there is a tell-tale wire coming out of the bottom bracket!

Many thanks indeed

Unbelievable.............. well actually totally believable where some coppers are concerned.

I hope you are re-united with your bike soon.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Hi Jules sorry to hear about your bike-- I'm really suprised the police did anything but they seem to have done the stupidest thing possible.

Good luck and hope you get it back

Top Bottom