Stolen Bike so close i could smell it

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
jumpinjamez

jumpinjamez

See what they're selling! Ask them that way.

Or as already said, new account and bid on the relisted item.
Not sure u understand what I am saying so i ll try and clear it up .
The auctions ended someone won it. They brought the bike but took it back and got a refund. The seller claims the bike was then stolen . I want to contact the person who sent it back and left the neg feedback to ask a few questions but there is no way to get their username without eBay giving it me .

classic33

Leg End Member
Got the item they(the second ones to return the same bike) were selling this morning, and from there its a simple case of asking them. Too many asking might make them contact the person selling the bike, so I didn't ask.

All from the feedback of the origional seller, as the starting point.

If its been stolen, whats for sale now then?

OP
OP
jumpinjamez

jumpinjamez

Got the item they(the second ones to return the same bike) were selling this morning, and from there its a simple case of asking them. Too many asking might make them contact the person selling the bike, so I didn't ask.

. Not sure how you did it but canbu pm me the details.

Nothing is for sale now anywhere as after the police visit the bike is supposedly stolen again.

OP
OP
jumpinjamez

jumpinjamez

So classic33 why you not replying to me now ? I sent you a pm . I have no idea how you got that eBay sellers details I have tried everything but would love you to pass them on so I can contact them .

classic33

Leg End Member
So classic33 why you not replying to me now ? I sent you a pm . I have no idea how you got that eBay sellers details I have tried everything but would love you to pass them on so I can contact them .
In summary
Two people have returned the same item. These I've assumed were the two time wasters mentioned on the relisted item(You were informed it had been relisted, and various people on here, myself included said what you could with regards bidding on the item).

I have given my reason for not contacting the people who returned the bike.
I have no intention of posting, either in public or via pm the name of an (innocent?)third party, especially when that person is an individual. Not certain how posting another persons contact details on here would be taken.
To that extent I've given you what I've did to get the same information for yourself.
You followed me in order to be able to send the pm, telling me to send you the details(see above as to why it wasn't answered) and pm's stay private.

There ends my involvement in this. Best of luck in tracing the bike.

OP
OP
jumpinjamez

jumpinjamez

Thanks for getting back to me all I wanted was to ask one of persons who returned the item when they did return is as the seller says they never saw the bike after refunding the money and I needed to check some dates .

I never bid on the item as it was never available on eBay when I found it.

I can find no way to trace those buyers with how you have said but appreciate you no longer want to help and I thank you for you time and help.

Top Bottom