Stolen bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StickBouncer

Regular
My Giant defy 2 2011 was stolen today. from Intwoon lane Norwich. I just went into the woods to answer a call of nature and when I came back it was gone. If anyone hears anything about it please let me know. It is Black and Blue wuth white writing, It has a charge white saddle on and black and blue bar tape. At the time it was stolen it had a Mavic Aksium front wheel and the original giant back wheel. I would dearly like to get it back as I can not afford to replace it as I am unable to work due to mental health problems and only managed to buy this as a friend sold it to me cheaply. I would love to get it back as I have entered the Norwich 50 and the only other bike I have is a sun solo.. I will post a picture if I can work out how to. Any help please.

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
That sucks. Hope you have some luck getting it back.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Here you go.
Showing the Aksuims on, Bontrager tyres. The Defy currently has a Giant wheel on the rear with Blue Schwalbe Lugano tyre.
DSCF7446.jpg

White Charge Spoon Saddle is on it at the mo too.
Running Shimano Sora cranks and Tiagra back end and shifters.
Blue Bontrager Bar tape, shimano SPD pedals, Planet X bars.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Sorry to read this @StickBouncer - I've been following your and @Saluki's rides in the your ride today thread.
Try to circulate bike picture and details among your local cycle outlets, clubs and friends.
Maybe the police too?
Good luck in getting it back.

Top Bottom