Stolen Blue Pashley Poppy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sharvey

Hello,

I caught a man cutting the lock off my bike on the 8th June at around 10pm. Unfortunately he pulled the bike off me and cycled away. The bike was taken from Columbia Road near The Royal Oak pub, and the man cycled away down Shipton Street. The police haven't done anything, as the CCTV cameras were facing the wrong way...

I realise there are a good few of these bikes around at the moment, but this pale blue bike has:

• A big retro light attached at the front
  • A basket
  • White tyres
  • A noticeable bolt at the back of the frame which is different from the rest of the bike. It had fallen out a couple of days before and I was waiting for a matching replacement.
A blue pashley poppy appeared on Gumtree the morning after (9th June) but quickly disappeared. It was for sale at £250.

If anyone has any information I would really appreciate it. Many thanks,

Really sorry to hear about your loss :sad: To be honest, it sounds a bit like he assaulted you.

What part of the country is Columbia Road in?

To be honest, it sounds a bit like he assaulted you.

not quite, sounds like robbery to me

A person is guilty of robbery if he/she: steals and - immediately before or at the time of doing so, and in order to do so - uses force on any person, or puts or seeks to put any person in fear of being then and there subjected to force.

I know is not consolation but if you have home contents insurance it may be covered, it's worth checking

Alan Whicker

Really sorry to hear about your loss :sad: To be honest, it sounds a bit like he assaulted you.

What part of the country is Columbia Road in?

Columbia Road is in Bethnal Green, London. Not long ago, somebody else on here reported their Poppy stolen from outside Bethnal Green tube station. There's a lot of it about.

Top Bottom