stolen boardman road comp - chester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephen.rooke

Boardman roadcomp stolen at 1pm from westminster park shops in chester.

has added clipless pedals and 2 bottle cages and a pump holder, also black gel saddle cover.

Boardman_Road_Comp_xl.jpg

if anyone in the area sees it or is offered one please contact me asap

Darcy

POB
That isn't the bike you got a few weeks ago is it?

OP
OP
stephen.rooke

stephen.rooke

I would be devastated, absolute scum!

put it in a van apparently so when police searched the area they couldnt find it, got a slight lead but nothing solid. rare bike to be sold online (cant find one on ebay) im keeping a look out, thinking of goig into halfords to get another but would mean ive spend 1300 on bikes this month

OP
OP
stephen.rooke

stephen.rooke

yep, searched for ages to find my perfect bike, boardman was great, didnt miss a beat, brilliant in any conditions. really started to up my millage on it. dont thin theres a better bike for the money

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
Try car boots sales if it's not online x

Darcy

POB
I have the Boardman CX, great bikes. Don't understand the mentality at all of the thieving gits, to just take something that someone has worked for, their pride and joy. But guess its easy money for them and if the police happen to catch them, the courts dole out a soft sentence.

Rant over, you have my sympathy.

John88

going on sunday to biggest one around here. not holding out too much hope, if anyone sees a boardman roadcomp with bikehut spd pedals. s/n 0671209 contact the police for me :d

Even if it doesn't turn up at the car boot... a bike like that won't be sold for anything near what it's worth, so someone will buy it most likely to sell on (and hopefully they will do it online), might take a few months for that to happen mind.

OP
OP
stephen.rooke

stephen.rooke

Even if it doesn't turn up at the car boot... a bike like that won't be sold for anything near what it's worth, so someone will buy it most likely to sell on (and hopefully they will do it online), might take a few months for that to happen mind.

what i thought, if you look on ebay there arnt any for sale at all. ive set it up so i get an email with daily search results, and checking the other sites it could be sold on. determined to get it back. depends whether its been stripped for parts or not so it cant be traced

Top Bottom