Stolen Bristol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rivers

How far can I go?
Hi all. My shed was broken into sometime over the past 2 days. Taken were my Felt F40x, wheels upgraded to DTSwiss P1800 and a 46/30 chainset. And a Cube AMS comp full suspension mountain bike.
20200821_104405.jpg
20201116_114047.jpg

Cycleops

Legendary Member
The barstewards, hanging is too good. Sorry.

Have a look on the Bay and Gumtree. Don’t count on any help from the Bill.

OP
OP
rivers

rivers

How far can I go?
The barstewards, hanging is too good. Sorry.

Have a look on the Bay and Gumtree. Don’t count on any help from the Bill.
I'm well aware- they said as much on the phone. However, I do have a good friend on the force who is going to request some CCTV footage from nearby.
Just waiting for my LBS to get back to me with the frame number so I can update my crime reference number. Luckily the felt is insured including the upgrades. The cube was given to me by a friend (same friend on the force actually), so only insured up to £500 as an unnamed bike

OP
OP
rivers

rivers

How far can I go?
Wow what did they do to it ?

Closure at least but can't be nice seeing your pride and joy abused my some muppets:ohmy:
Think most of the damage was done when they tried to get it out of the small bit of shed they ripped off to break in. Rear mech, hanger and derailleur have damage. Both brifters are mashed up, the adjustment knob on the rear derailleur has been sheared off, the gear cable housing is missing, and the cable is all rusty. Cassette and chain is rusty as well. Bits of rust on the stem bolts, as well as metal parts of the brifters. I think it was left out in the rain for a couple of days (suspect my shed was broken into on Monday). And my saddle is badly damaged. Front tyre has a sizeable gash, and no longer holding air. My wheels seem okay, but will drop them into the shop for inspection as well.

Top Bottom