Stolen - Brompton M6R

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Stolen from Angel, Islington on 17 June around 2130.

Black M6R with wider non-standard saddle and a small seat pack. I have the frame number should anyone happen upon a suspicicously cheap one.

This is also bad news - sorry to hear it Tony.

Tynan

Veteran
I feel guilty (and relieved) to say that I took mine from the same rack likely minutes before this happened, after the two of them kindly took the three locks we had in place off to let me go

shitter, sorry

dodgy

Horrible, bike theft leaves you cold. At the risk of appearing to have fantastic hindsight, is it not normal for Bromptons to be with the owner due to their foldability? I thought that was their USP?

Hope you get it back and the Karma police make a visit.

OP
OP
TheDoctor

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
dodgy said:
Horrible, bike theft leaves you cold. At the risk of appearing to have fantastic hindsight, is it not normal for Bromptons to be with the owner due to their foldability? I thought that was their USP?

Hope you get it back and the Karma police make a visit.

*hears sound of stable door being firmly closed*

Well, yes, I suppose so, but the place we were eating was a bit jammed. I'd have injured a few people getting the bike in.

At least I'll get something from the insurance peeps.

Will1985

Über Member
Anyone sent a text asking colour and model?

By the way, if everyone clicks the link, the seller might get wise. This happened on timetriallingforum when a distinctive powertap rental wheel appeared on eBay.

Top Bottom