STOLEN - Carerra Subway Ltd Ed Ladies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pompey Princess

Veteran
My Carerra Subway Ltd Ed Ladies bike was stolen yesterday from outside my place of work near Portsmouth Football Club. Obviously been well cased as the oik came with exactly the right tools to get through my lock.

It's white, a 16inch frame, has black mudguards, a rack and bar ends.

Well gutted. Had it 18months. Have got some CCTV footage to look through today so hopefully that will help the Police.

Now for the insurance fun and games :sad:

Any help would be much appreciated.

OP
OP
Pompey Princess

Pompey Princess

Veteran
Stolen bike update...

CCTV footage showed the thief taking ages to hack through and cut my locks off - cars drove past and and it didn't deter him. What annoyed me even more was when footage after the theft showed colleagues of mine walking over the smashed and cut up locks on the floor under the bike rack as they came into the building - they didn't bother to alert anyone to the fact that a bike had been nicked... priceless!!!
:angry:

He wore quite distinctive clothing and had a courier bag that was distinctive. He apparently took another 2 bikes in the same area that afternoon (one at Fitness First and again on camera) but the case has now been closed by the Police as they say the footage wasn't clear enough for them and the council CCTV footage was pants too. Dunno why they bother installing a system that is completely pointless...

And when I see some of the crap images used to convict some of the looters in recent weeks, I just wonder if they couldn't be bothered...

Anyway, sad to see my bike go and happily have a new one (it doesn't feel the same though :sad: ) courtesy of my house insurance. Will be interested to see how much my premiums are next year now...

Nicky

Top Bottom