Stolen Felt in Ipswich

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Just got this from the Ippo cycle group, forwarded by the local police:

"Police are appealing for the owner of a mans grey and white Felt QX75 model mountain bicycle that has been recovered by police in Montgomery Road on 19/07/12 to come forward. If you think the bicycle belongs to you please call 101 and ask to speak with Sgt Roger Salmon from Ipswich who will ask further questions to identify if it belongs to you.

An 18-year-old woman and 26-year-old man are both currently on police bail after being arrested on suspicion of theft of a pedal cycle.

OR

Please use the following link to pass useful information to Suffolk Police about any incident. http://www.suffolk.police.uk/safetyadvice/reportacrime/tellthepolice.aspx

DO NOT USE THIS LINK IN AN EMERGENCY OR IN A SITUATION THAT REQUIRES AN IMMEDIATE POLICE RESPONSE WHEN YOU SHOULD RING 999.

Police Direct Team"

Sent from my lounge

compo

Veteran
They never got my moped back that was nicked from outside my house in Sirdar Road, Ipswich. Mind you, it was 10 years or so ago.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Nice to see a stolen bike recovered, hope it gets reunited with its owner.
Hats off to Suffolk Constabulary, hope the judge sentences accordingly, but guess they will get no more than a finger wagging.

Top Bottom