Stolen Goat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Going round in circles trying to explain that I want a long sleeved top for the *summer*. It's not going well. He's just informed me that as of October, the catalogue will include arm warmers. Which is great ... except I keep saying I want summer tops. :banghead:

Never mind, the hunt goes on.
I've got a nice Gore Oxygen LS summer top. I presume they do an XX version, although it does lack the cool retro styling.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I've got a nice Gore Oxygen LS summer top. I presume they do an XX version, although it does lack the cool retro styling.
I've got one and it's very comfy but while I don't mind buying multiple copies (as it were) of the same cheap technical t-shirt, I don't want to spend lots of money on repeats of items which will last and last and last and last...

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Going round in circles trying to explain that I want a long sleeved top for the *summer*. It's not going well. He's just informed me that as of October, the catalogue will include arm warmers. Which is great ... except I keep saying I want summer tops. :banghead:

Pearl Izumi do a few light LS jerseys - look at the quest range. I've just ordered a men's one online having seen in a shop but they dd women's too

e.g. http://www.koo-bikes.com/pearl-izumi-women-s-select-ls-jersey-orchid.html

Nothing from Rapha? Shutt?

Hi Jo

Have you had a look at the torm website? Some good stuff on there, I have had one of their tops for a good while and it's as good as new still.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Pearl Izumi do a few light LS jerseys - look at the quest range. I've just ordered a men's one online having seen in a shop but they dd women's too

e.g. http://www.koo-bikes.com/pearl-izumi-women-s-select-ls-jersey-orchid.html

Nothing from Rapha? Shutt?
It's not urgent, I just liked the design of the stolen goat ones. I have several technical tops which do an excellent job.
Hi Jo

Have you had a look at the torm website? Some good stuff on there, I have had one of their tops for a good while and it's as good as new still.
Thanks but I can't wear anything woollen.

Top Bottom