Stolen Orange Crush

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noonanio

Orange Crush 19" 2011 model with TD24 wheels, Orange Spank Bars, Knoo cycle computer, ritchey bar ends, Crud Catcher on the front. Stolen from Pudsey, Leeds on the 26/06/12 by some scumbag who seemed to know the bike was out back as we were having some building work done. Cant prove anything but you dot need to be Einstein to know how these things work... £100 reward for its safe return, gutted as I didn't jot the serial down (yes I kept meaning to...so learn from my mistake if nothing else). Am still gutted now!

steveoo

Sorry to hear that buddy i know it wont be the twat who nicked my bike back in april hes now doing 12 months!
I know how shoot you must be feeling but keep your chin up.

Sorry to hear that buddy i know it wont be the twat who nicked my bike back in april hes now doing 12 months!
I know how s*** you must be feeling but keep your chin up.

Given 12 months in April.

Third off for a guilty plea - 8 months

Out early on tag - 4 months

And a month on remand taken into account perhaps... - 3 months

April, May, June... he could be out now.

Welcome to our *wonderful* justice system.

classic33

Leg End Member
Orange Crush 19" 2011 model with TD24 wheels, Orange Spank Bars, Knoo cycle computer, ritchey bar ends, Crud Catcher on the front. Stolen from Pudsey, Leeds on the 26/06/12 by some scumbag who seemed to know the bike was out back as we were having some building work done. Cant prove anything but you dot need to be Einstein to know how these things work... £100 reward for its safe return, gutted as I didn't jot the serial down (yes I kept meaning to...so learn from my mistake if nothing else). Am still gutted now!
Have you by any chance got a picture of the bike? Orange bike being ridden locally by a person that cannot have bought one legally.

I take it you went to the bottom of that page.

Top Bottom