Stolen Ribble Stealth (Southwick, Portsmouth)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mossj88

Moss, care to share a link/addy to your site, so folks can check it out? If its ok to ask that is?

My Blog site (where the review will be appearing) is http://stolen-bikes.co.uk/blog/

Theres also more websites that should be coming online shortly to help with everything from prevention to recovery.

OP
OP
Jon Baines

Jon Baines

Regular
Bit of an update, police rang last night and said they arrested the guy and hes bailed till Friday but hes denying any involvement (obviously) and saying he was with a mate who the police are now after, but the witness has suddenly said he/she cant confirm the description of the bike (utter bollocks if you ask me) so its looking like nothing will come of this now. Pissed off at the witness more than anything, why would you come forward saying you saw something if you cant confirm what the bike looked like. Sounds to me like words have been exchanged between the witness and the little shoots that took it and the witness has suddenly had a loss of memory.

mossj88

Bit of an update, police rang last night and said they arrested the guy and hes bailed till Friday but hes denying any involvement (obviously) and saying he was with a mate who the police are now after, but the witness has suddenly said he/she cant confirm the description of the bike (utter bollocks if you ask me) so its looking like nothing will come of this now. Pissed off at the witness more than anything, why would you come forward saying you saw something if you cant confirm what the bike looked like. Sounds to me like words have been exchanged between the witness and the little shoots that took it and the witness has suddenly had a loss of memory.

It happens... have the police got a picture of your bike, to help with the memory loss (if it truely is)?

Top Bottom