Stolen Specialized Allez Matt Black

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Putney Matt

Hi Guys,

Long shot but i know but just in case any of you see one for sale / riding about near you i've had my lovely Specialized Allez stolen! The lock was cut while it was locked up on a council placed bike rack on a busy high street in Putney London on Saturday 5th November. They left my girlfriends Dawes Duchess (which was on the same locks) standing freely next to it and it didn't get taken which is a bit annoying as i now have to ride that instead!

I'm not 100% sure of the model as i myself bought it from ebay but is has a few recognisable traits you might spot - Fixed sized Carbon seat post, missing silver specialized stud to hold the handlebar tape in on left handlebar, light blue metal gusset pedals (although i presume these will have been changed if the thief has a brain!).

I'm checking gumtree and ebay etc and it's been reported to the police but thought i'd just put it on here in case any of you are looking for yourselves and come across it!

i've attached 2 pics of the bike for your viewing pleasure!

Thanks very much for your time,

regards

Matt

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 131

e-rider

crappy member
The fact 'they' left your girlfriend's bike unlocked strongly suggests that it was a single person that was unable to take both bikes!

Taggart

exact same thing happened to me on Putney high street (except, for some reason they took my girlfriends Cannondale hybrid rather than my much more expensive specialized road bike), I live in south west london so i will keep an eye out.

try this in future ? http://www.bikeshepherd.org/ (pretty sure its the reason my bike didn't get stolen)

Top Bottom