Stolen Specialized Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Josh Pitt

Hello,

On Tuesday 23rd October i had a specialized Carve Pro bike stolen in central London (Rathbone Place) if anyone sees this bike for sale or knows anything about it. Please do contact me. the bike is very new and did not have the seat with it, it is black and white, with grey forks. There was also a small black bell on the right handlebar.

Many thanks

Josh

josh_pitt@yahoo.co.uk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Have you any pics?

May be worth you checking THIS site to see if it's for sale on the usual online sellers. Ebay, Gumtree, Craigs List etc.

Payneys

Get down to Canning Town this weekend . I hear that's where a lot of bikes can be bought.

Depends how you feel about "buying" your bike again if you find it .

Theiving Bas***ds !

btrx

H Payneys,
My bike got stollen last night from Young Rd justoff from Prince Regent. I would not mind to buy it back. Could u pls tell me where is this "stollen"market?
Thank you in advance

Payneys

H Payneys,
My bike got stollen last night from Young Rd justoff from Prince Regent. I would not mind to buy it back. Could u pls tell me where is this "stollen"market?
Thank you in advance
Hi mate
Sorry to hear about yr bike . I really am no authority on this and I don't want to give anywhere bad press it only rumour but Camden Market if you go down there on a Sat/ Sun you'll find bikes for sale . Now I wouldn't comment for a moment where they are from but just they are for sale down there. Hope you get yr bike back . Like I said thieving bas#***s

Top Bottom