Stolen Specialized P1 All Mountain 2010 - York

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shiftah

Hi,

Have had my ride stolen from a friend's back garden, it was securely locked but the lock was cut through, presumably whilst we were out for the night. Looking at the mess they made of the lock it seems they took their time getting through it but were obviously undisturbed during this time (some time between 6pm Saturday 10th September and 5am Sunday 11th September).

Specialized P1 All Mountain 2010 - 17" frame, silver/bronze colour scheme, all factory parts (you can get the spec online) apart from the following differences: no reflectors, Sun rims, has a 9 cassette but the related trigger shifter is an 8 (would have been changing the cassette over this weekend!). Saddle was not attached at the time.

This has been reported to the police.

Please contact me via email if anyone has any info/leads, I loved that bike to bits, it got me to work and back every day and did me proud on the trails at Dalby. :sad:

e-rider

crappy member
Hi,

Have had my ride stolen from a friend's back garden, it was securely locked but the lock was cut through, presumably whilst we were out for the night. Looking at the mess they made of the lock it seems they took their time getting through it but were obviously undisturbed during this time (some time between 6pm Saturday 10th September and 5am Sunday 11th September).

Specialized P1 All Mountain 2010 - 17" frame, silver/bronze colour scheme, all factory parts (you can get the spec online) apart from the following differences: no reflectors, Sun rims, has a 9 cassette but the related trigger shifter is an 8 (would have been changing the cassette over this weekend!). Saddle was not attached at the time.

This has been reported to the police.

Please contact me via email if anyone has any info/leads, I loved that bike to bits, it got me to work and back every day and did me proud on the trails at Dalby. :sad:

people are not going to go out of their way to look up the spec and then search the web for your bike! You need to make it easy for them. Provide the spec and include a photograph or two.

Top Bottom