stolen, trek 1.2 white with arobars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

petergm

stolen, trek 1.2 white with arobars, taken from the sw6 fulham area in the early hours of 07/07/12.
2009 model, cant aford to replace it and have a tri coming up :sad:

Sorry to hear that. Keep your eyes peeled on sites like Gumtree and eBay, you never know you might just get lucky.

I presume from your comment it wasn't insured?

OP
OP
P

petergm

no insurance no, will get for next bike as I need one for races(triathlons) to raise money for charity.

steveoo

sorry to hear that mate had mine nicked back in april (only had it 4 weeks) insurance paid out less the excess.saw mine on ebay reported it to police who totally cocked it up and went to the wrong address which gave the thief time to remove the bike.will never see that bike again police called it a day.

John88

sorry to hear that mate had mine nicked back in april (only had it 4 weeks) insurance paid out less the excess.saw mine on ebay reported it to police who totally cocked it up and went to the wrong address which gave the thief time to remove the bike.will never see that bike again police called it a day.

Had a similar experience with the police. Reported advert to the police, but nothing got done (Met Police said they were to busy)... This was the second time it appeared on Gumtree, first time an operator for Leicestershire Police told me to ring them myself to arrange a meeting (she didn't even know what Gumtree was).

Top Bottom