Stolen: Univega via Strato Pro and Pearson Touche

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
60cm it's the same frame as in the pics.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
Oh well, never mind with a bit of luck you may get the stolen ones back.....and in my selfish interest of getting a sale....I forgot to offer my commiserations, I've only ever had one bike stolen...a cheap nasty beater and that felt bad enough.

I hope you get sorted soon.

Reactions: gaz

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Isn't there a member map feature on this website? Not sure how accurate the pins are mind.
Never new that, I defintely never gave up my postcode.

But Strava, Garmin and Endomondo all know where my bikes are, execpt maybe Strava but never confident I set up my exlusion zone properly.

With Gaz's recent national exposure that would have been my concern. I pretty sure Gaz would have noticed being tailed home by a car.

Most likely (and hopefully) they were rifling loads of Sheds looking for expensive stuff like lawnmowers and bikes etc, and nothing anymore sinister than some low life thieving scum.

Reactions: gaz
OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Never new that, I defintely never gave up my postcode.

But Strava, Garmin and Endomondo all know where my bikes are, execpt maybe Strava but never confident I set up my exlusion zone properly.

With Gaz's recent national exposure that would have been my concern. I pretty sure Gaz would have noticed being tailed home by a car.

Most likely (and hopefully) they were rifling loads of Sheds looking for expensive stuff like lawnmowers and bikes etc, and nothing anymore sinister than some low life thieving scum.
I have everything set to private so my location can't be found. I also take the none direct route and slowly to avoid people being able to follow me.

mossj88

I have everything set to private so my location can't be found. I also take the none direct route and slowly to avoid people being able to follow me.

It looks like it just uses your location profile field, as it's pointing you out to be in South Croydon just off Haling Park. Me and Loco aren't on the list (not sure why).

Andrew_P

If Gaz wants to pm me my address from Strava it would be interesting to see if my Location exclusion works and if it excludes people added as friend.

How is the bike hunting going Gaz?

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
If Gaz wants to pm me my address from Strava it would be interesting to see if my Location exclusion works and if it excludes people added as friend.

How is the bike hunting going Gaz?
pm sent.

Not seeing anything on eBay etc...

Testing two bikes this weekend. So hopefully back on the bike on sunday :smile:

Andrew_P

That's interesting the Strava privacy works even with friends, even more amazing I set it up right!

Bet you can't wait, bad enough driving let alone the sweaty masses on the tube

Andrew_P

pm sent.

Not seeing anything on eBay etc...

Testing two bikes this weekend. So hopefully back on the bike on sunday :smile:
I did a few searches by postcode nearest first, without brand names just in cycles nowt came up.

Cannot get my head around Gumtree though.

Cannot think of any shops that sell used either other than those cash converter shops

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
That's interesting the Strava privacy works even with friends, even more amazing I set it up right!

Bet you can't wait, bad enough driving let alone the sweaty masses on the tube
Luckily I don't take the tube. Best route is Tram, Train, Bus. The tram is packed so I usually walk 1.5miles to the station.

And yes, I can't wait, just received my replacement light, not a Dinotte (as it would take several weeks to get here) but an exposure strada instead. Very nice :smile:

Top Bottom