Stolen van with bike inside

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Heigue'r

Veteran
Morning all,haven't been on in a while.woke up this morning to my van stolen.In it was my pride and joy.blue giant defy.zonda wheelset.everything else standard.Van was stolen from south ockendon area.If you see anything,please let me know
Thank you

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Van reg would be useful.

GC

OP
OP
H

Heigue'r

Veteran
Hey guys,no idea how they stole it,no sign of break in etc...its a company van so that cost is covered by them...my bike and everything else is at the moment suffered by me.cranbrook basements van...purple and white

Glow worm

Legendary Member
bike and everything else is at the moment suffered by me.cranbrook basements van...purple and white

image.jpeg

Drago

Legendary Member
Transit?

OP
OP
H

Heigue'r

Veteran
I think the bike was worth more than the van tbh,thats why i didnt put much emphasis on the van.....whoever stole it have enough kids clothes,newborn for 1 boy and 1 girl,a buggy and a nice cot to boot.a few more personal items,I guess it was stolen to be broke down to parts and whatever tools were on there,few makita bits and pieces,moved house in the last few months so there are some pretty abstract artworks from the mrs 3 years in uni......scumbags.....

classic33

Leg End Member
Hey guys,no idea how they stole it,no sign of break in etc...its a company van so that cost is covered by them...my bike and everything else is at the moment suffered by me.cranbrook basements van...purple and white
CranBrook Transit.png

Attachments

• CranBrook.png
    CranBrook.png
    99 KB · Views: 109
Top Bottom