Stolen wheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bman

Guru
Trumpettom001 said:
This whole idea of stolen wheels is worrying to me .. I'm getting a new bike soon and it's the first bike I've had with quick release wheels worth nicking.... I'm definately going to get a 7 foot extention cable for them - as with disc mounts and double walled rims, they're not going to be cheap to replace. (also buying discs from halfrauds takes AGGEEESSSSSS) (as does my bike - It was supposed to be with me two weeks ago)

Same. My new bike will have quick release. Not really a fan of them myself. Surely one spanner weighs less that 3 quick release skewers?

Either going to invest in those "Zefal Lock N'Roll Security QR Skewers" or just replace them with normal bolts. Ill still be locking it wil a large cable lock and U/D lock

mocker

why not save all the hassle and just visit a good local bike shop and get them to sort it?

you have Cycledealia in Broxbourne and Hancocks in Cheshunt near you..im sure they would be happy of your custom, will fit it all for you ( something an internet store cant do ) and will no doubt be competetive on price...?

just a thought

Top Bottom