Stolen Whyte Carnaby - Southampton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ragnar724

My daughters Whyte Carnaby was stolen from outside Sports Direct in the High Street Southampton. The bike was locked. Colour : Aqua (Very bright turquoise) 9 gears. The police say they are not going to investigate because they have no lines of inquiries to follow. I would be grateful if any member could keep an eye out in southampton.

vickster

Legendary Member
Keep an eye on eBay and gumtree, set up alerts for model/bike

Hope it was insured :sad:

OP
OP
R

ragnar724

Two hours later and she would have had a ABUS Granit X Plus lock. Yes I have now put all our bikes on the Bike register and reported as stolen, I spoke to the police again today and they have an ongoing operation to track down the culprits (Dont hold your breath). I did see the article in the Daily Echo ref the fifty bikes stolen. have been told they work in teams of 3/4 with lookouts etc.

OP
OP
R

ragnar724

use a decent D-lock next time too - buy Kryptonite or ABUS
Yes had a ABUS was a bout to give it to her

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
My daughters Whyte Carnaby was stolen from outside Sports Direct in the High Street Southampton. The bike was locked. Colour : Aqua (Very bright turquoise) 9 gears. The police say they are not going to investigate because they have no lines of inquiries to follow. I would be grateful if any member could keep an eye out in southampton.

Do you have any photos of it you could circulate on social media?

OP
OP
R

ragnar724

Here with Photo
b6f680_05aaad488ec14e8db3069e5eb87f566f~mv1.jpg

Attachments

• b6f680_05aaad488ec14e8db3069e5eb87f566f~mv1.jpg
    b6f680_05aaad488ec14e8db3069e5eb87f566f~mv1.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 78
Top Bottom