Stolen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biker man

My friend who had her bike stolen from Wisbech has heard nothing off the police ,how many if any stolen bikes get found and returned.? I told her she should have told the police she was eating birthday cake ,the Met would have been around.

Kingfisher101

Über Member
Sadly hardly any get returned, I hope she can claim on the insurance if she had any.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Yes she has insurance but her helmet basket and a recent rear light gone with the bike , and it leaves thinking is it worth having anything.

Depending who you insure with, some of them allow insurance of any accessories that are attached to the bike. if not just factor in the extra cost when setting the overall cost or total value of your bike just to give yourself a bit of a buffer in case the b*****ds take even the kitchen sink like this thief did. The downside is, you might need to pay a little more. But when i insured through protectmybubble I think both my bikes with all their fancy bits came to between £7-11 each per month. This was a while back so things might have changed now.

OP
OP
B

Biker man

Depending who you insure with, some of them allow insurance of any accessories that are attached to the bike. if not just factor in the extra cost when setting the overall cost or total value of your bike just to give yourself a bit of a buffer in case the b*****ds take even the kitchen sink like this thief did. The downside is, you might need to pay a little more. But when i insured through protectmybubble I think both my bikes with all their fancy bits came to between £7-11 each per month. This was a while back so things might have changed now.
Thanks for the tip

Top Bottom