Strange days

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
My collie (sadly no longer of this planet) once rolled in sheep shite, boy did she stink !
When I caught up with her and put her lead on, she started to try and lick herself clean. Yeeugh ! Must admit, I barffed big time !!

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Elmer Fudd said:
My collie (sadly no longer of this planet) once rolled in sheep shite, boy did she stink !
When I caught up with her and put her lead on, she started to try and lick herself clean. Yeeugh ! Must admit, I barffed big time !!

And Collie cleaned that up too :ohmy:

longers

Legendary Member
Elmer Fudd said:
!!

We had a large golden retriever who liked a roll in something whiffy every now and again if he thought he was smelling a bit girly.
His worst effort was a rotting deer.xx(xx(:ohmy: All the windows in the car fully wound down and I had to keep stopping the car so we could vom. And it took about three weeks before you could say he didn't smell of it. It lingered. Sheep shoot? We'd have took him some home in a bucket to keep him away from the deer.

Back to dogs and yoghurt. Best thing I ever did for my dog was start mixing half a 500g pot of natural plain yoghurt with her Eukanuba. She's now got a digestive system to be proud of. She's been on it for 3 years now.

buggi

Bird Saviour
when i was a child i took my neighbours dog for a walk over the fields. when i left she said to me, "don't let Sammy off the lead because he likes to roll in cowpats". i didn't believe her. but lo and behold... she was right!

took dog back, put it in the porch, closed porch door, rang bell, ran away :ohmy:

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Tetedelacourse said:
ha ha your biggest double entendre to date! sleep tight.:ohmy:
:biggrin: I should have seen that one "coming", so to speak.:biggrin: The dog kind of liked the teaspoonful of yoghurt I let her...oh never mind....:cry:

Top Bottom