Strangest lawsuit ever?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
A judge in Stuttgart, Germany, is currently trying to decide on a lawsuit in which a man hired his neighbour to impregnate his wife.

It gets weirder.

Demetrius Soupolos, 29, and his former beauty queen wife, Traute, were very keen to have a child together, but Demetrius was Sterile so they began to seek out other possible options.

The option the couple eventually decided on was to hire their neighbour Frank Maus, 34, to impregnate Traute.

Maus, who was already married with two children agreed to do the job for the fee of €2,000. For three evenings a week for the next six months, a total of 72 different times, Maus tried to impregnate Traute.

When his own wife objected, Maus explained that he was "only doing it for the money."

After the unsuccessful six-month period Soupolos insisted that Maus take a medical examination. The doctor concluded that Maus was also sterile, which forced his wife into admitting that their two children did not belong to him.

Soupolos is now suing Maus in an effort to get his money back. Maus' argument is that he did not guarantee conception, only that he would try his hardest.

ChrisKH

Guru
Unbelievable.

I would have done it for a €1,000.

redjedi

Über Member
€2000 for 72 "attempts", that's only €27.78 a go.

At that sort of price he should not surprised he got nothing in return.

And what are the odds of two neighbours both being sterile? I think there could be a conspiracy afoot here :tongue:

gavintc

Guru
That is weird. But everyone is a loser in this story. Admittedly, Maus got 72 'extras', has €2000 in his pocket, but he now must live with the fact that his kids are not his. His wife has been found out and the neighbour has still not got any kids and is €2000 poorer. Sad, strange and unfortunate.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
His kids could still be his, couldn't they?
Must we assume he's been sterile since birth?

If his Wife has already 'fessed up though then I guess he's none too happy!!

Arch

Married to Night Train
redjedi said:
And what are the odds of two neighbours both being sterile? I think there could be a conspiracy afoot here :biggrin:

Unless their neighbour on the other side is a nuclear power station, unshielded X-ray unit, or dodgy chemical plant...:tongue:

Essex boy...;)

Crankarm

Guru
And how about Traute the beauty queen surely she would have realised sooner but chose to keep quiet? How ironic she's supposedly a beauty queen but ends up with two blokes who are firing blanks....:biggrin:

Top Bottom