Strava Cadence

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi
I use A htc one to log all my rides and when on my road bike would like to use strava but cant get a cadence reading on the screen. I use Wahoo fitness at the moment as find this gives clear information and mapping. Is there any way to set strava up to show cadence on screen?

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Hi
I use A htc one to log all my rides and when on my road bike would like to use strava but cant get a cadence reading on the screen. I use Wahoo fitness at the moment as find this gives clear information and mapping. Is there any way to set strava up to show cadence on screen?

You need a cadence sensor!

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
There is not enough information here to help tbh.

Did you read the instructions?

Reactions: gaz
Bryton Rider 21, will record everything you need, doesn't sync quite so well as garmins' to strava but its easy enough, down load a tcx file and then upload that, it doesn't do any sort of mapping, has a barometric meter for altitude so elevations on strava should be more accurate, £120 with HRM and dual sp/cad sensors. The other down side is how much info is on display as it only has 3 fields, but you can scroll through different pages. I use a R20 as back up for my 705 (which can sometimes throw a wobbly)

Top Bottom