Strava Login Email Recovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rory Denholm

Hi everyone, I logged out of my strava account today and when I went to log back in it wouldn’t let me. I soon realised that when I signed up to create my account I misspelled my email so now I dont know it so I cannot get back into my account. Does anyone know how to find the email that i signed up with? What should I do? Is there any other way I can login?

vickster

Legendary Member
Hi everyone, I logged out of my strava account today and when I went to log back in it wouldn’t let me. I soon realised that when I signed up to create my account I misspelled my email so now I dont know it so I cannot get back into my account. Does anyone know how to find the email that i signed up with? What should I do? Is there any other way I can login?
Get in touch with their help desk, they might be able to reset your account with A new email address. Not saying they will but it’s worth a try (my email got clos3d down, and they reset with a new address, although I did know the old one). Presumably you’re only logged in on one device or can’t access your details via your phone’s password keeper (I assume Android have a similar thing to IOS if needed)

Top Bottom