Strava Segment Count.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User6179

Guest
Doesn't Strava eat up your 'data minutes' on your contract?

Dosnt use any data to run stava, only uses data up when uploading to the site but i just use the home wi-fi so dont use any data minutes on mobile.
 
It is for people obscessed with going faster than anybody else.
Lol; there always somebody faster unless you are Brad Wiggins and he can be beaten in a sprint by Cavendish :wacko:
Personally I just prefer to use strava as a way to track where I've been if that route involved segements and I get a top 10 out of a couple of hundred :becool: but I've quickly realised that (except for the elite) alot of KOM's are gained by taking advantage of tail winds, dodgy cycling through traffic/ junctions or dodgy gps, contrived segments (that double on their selve etc) or in done in a Car :ohmy: etc; and they are just not worth chasing IMO, I'd rather out pace (or be out paced) by a real person subject to the same conditions.
 

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Location
Northumberland
Friend will be driving round the local routes with his Strava app enabled this week-end, at around 25 mph, just to wind people up...
 
I'm never going to beat the 18 year old down the road who has never smoked anything in his life (apart from being a bit close to the bbq) and seemingly weighs 5 stone less than me on a bike that I can pick up with my little finger (true).

But I can always beat myself and that my friends is Strava when used as someone's personal time trial recorder.
 
Top Bottom