Strava

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alex_cycles

Veteran
If your just using the Garmin Edge 25 for the heart rate, did you know you can broadcast it in ANT+ to a device? I cast mine to a Edge 810 and then simply save the route on the edge 810.
Doubtful the "watch" is an Edge 25. Probably Forerunner 25. Edge 25 can't measure heartrate directly as it sits on the bike (although it will receive ANT+ HRM signals).

Twilkes

Guru
Given that you have to actually hit run on your Garmin, and presumably start a run on the Strava app on the phone too, I presume she knows it's happening. Maybe just wants a back up in case one fails, but you would think she would delete one.

I have a friend whose watch uploads walks and runs automatically, and presumably rides too if it detected her moving that fast. If the person above wants to see stats while riding she probably uses her head unit too, and just isn't really bothered about the duplication.

OP
OP
A

Always last

I have wiped out one account at least and started a new one from fresh now have no one on my strava and to be hones its great .
I usually give Kudos without actually looking at what people have done and don't really care.
I have lost all my data but then I never looked at it.
Im annoying some people with the account i cant delete but to be honest i dont care .
Thanks again for all your help

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
In the Garmin Connect App go to settings -> connected apps -> Strava

Then turn off sending activities via toggle at bottom in screen shot.

22F300C5-134D-42AE-A3F0-45DC0AB3C1BA.jpeg

Sniper68

It'll be Reyt.
There is a guy local to me who records every activity twice, I presume on a computer and on his phone.
He constantly shows up twice on every segment with the same time. Can't for the life of me see why he wants to do this.
There's a bloke who posts on at least two other Forums that records on three devices but actually brags about the high mileage he does:wacko: He was called out on one of the Forums and ended up being banned as he got abusive about it all but still continues to do it.He rides a fair bit anyway so why he does it is a mystery:rolleyes:
People are strange.

Chislenko

Veteran
There's a bloke who posts on at least two other Forums that records on three devices but actually brags about the high mileage he does:wacko: He was called out on one of the Forums and ended up being banned as he got abusive about it all but still continues to do it.He rides a fair bit anyway so why he does it is a mystery:rolleyes:
People are strange.

That wouldn't be "Milemuncher" who used to post on Bike Radar by any chance?

Sniper68

It'll be Reyt.
That wouldn't be "Milemuncher" who used to post on Bike Radar by any chance?
That’s him and he’s still at it!

Top Bottom