Stretch limos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pete

Is it just me or are there a lot more of these around, lately? Note, I'm talking about my neck-of-the-woods, not millionaire-row Mayfair or Park Lane. Scarce a day goes by without being passed by one of these objects. Probably much in demand for weddings and the like. My feeling is, they can be as dangerous as a bus or truck to pass, maybe more so since the driver, in his low position, can't see as well, and may forget he's driving a large vehicle. Keep well clear, I'd say.

Anyone driven one of these, or had an 'incident'?

TVC

Perhaps the most dangerous thing about these stretch limos it that they tend to contain drunk chavs on hen outings etc, so you never know what kind of abuse or objects are likely to be flung in your direction.

k-dog

Extremely tacky. I just can't understand why people think it is cool and original to do - maybe in the 80's but not now.

longers

Legendary Member
How about one of these?

566944993_81c49a1c11.jpg

Keith Oates

Janner
I saw a guy trying to manoeuvre one around a car park in Falmouth a couple of years back and he was having trouble, I suppose he finally got out or perhaps he's still there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simonali

Guru
Went to Plymouth once and there were loads of them, all with the obligatory drunk tarts hanging out the windows!

Top Bottom