Strictly '13

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

perplexed

Legendary Member
Location
Sheffield
That surprises me! I don't want Natalie to win - but after her then Abby is the next best dancer IMO. My vote would be for her.

Wot he said. I just can't warm to Natalie, and there's something slightly unsporting about her being there with the prior training...
 

Doseone

Guru
Location
Brecon
Agree with both @BSRU 's comments.

Natalie is best dancer, Susanna will probably win if what I'm hearing about the votes is right.

My opinion on the "Natalie has danced before" debate is that it is not her fault. The producers asked her to be on the show, she agreed and therefore uses all the tools in her box. For me it should be about the dancing and the best dancer who is obviously Natalie should win. A lot of people clearly disagree with me as she ended up in the dance off, maybe because she hasn't had the "journey" that some of the others have.
 

BSRU

A Human Being
Location
Swindon
Agree with both @BSRU 's comments.

Natalie is best dancer, Susanna will probably win if what I'm hearing about the votes is right.

My opinion on the "Natalie has danced before" debate is that it is not her fault. The producers asked her to be on the show, she agreed and therefore uses all the tools in her box. For me it should be about the dancing and the best dancer who is obviously Natalie should win. A lot of people clearly disagree with me as she ended up in the dance off, maybe because she hasn't had the "journey" that some of the others have.
It is strange that there was not such an uproar when a previous partner of Artem's won Strictly despite being a similarly highly trained dancer already.
 

Yellow Fang

Squire
Location
Bury St Edmunds
I hear Abbey Clancy won last night. Now question: is Abbey Clancy more famous for being a fashion model, or for being a WAG? Listening to BBC this morning, you would think it was being a fashion model. I just looked up on Wikipedia to verify she was Peter Crouch's significant other.
 

BSRU

A Human Being
Location
Swindon
I hear Abbey Clancy won last night. Now question: is Abbey Clancy more famous for being a fashion model, or for being a WAG? Listening to BBC this morning, you would think it was being a fashion model. I just looked up on Wikipedia to verify she was Peter Crouch's significant other.
She's a "celebrity" by association, that is she is married to a premiership footballer.
 

Doseone

Guru
Location
Brecon
I thought Natalie and Artem's American Smooth was one of the best dances I've ever seen on Strictly, I found it quite moving. I still think Natalie was the best dancer, but I'm happy for Abbey. I don't think it would have been right if Susanna had won, although she did do very well and I loved her Paso.
 

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Moderator
:secret: Spoiler

Rufus Hound in the Christmas Special :girldance:

:wahhey:

 
Top Bottom