Strike-through text button has gone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Aha, there's now a ''spoiler'' button. I would have warned you here but it looks like is only works for thread titles. Has anybody used it yet?

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Can't the ones that aren't used very often, such as the indent and justification buttons be hidden in another level with the popular formatting left out in the open? And can the strike-through be given a crtl+ shortcut? I'm happy using code but I know that not everybody is, especially as it's BBCode rather than the more familiar HTML.

Shaun

Founder
The editor changes are part of the recent site software upgrade - I just haven't had chance to post about them yet. ;)

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Aha, there's now a ''spoiler'' button. I would have warned you here but it looks like is only works for thread titles. Has anybody used it yet?

Can't the ones that aren't used very often, such as the indent and justification buttons be hidden in another level with the popular formatting left out in the open? And can the strike-through be given a crtl+ shortcut? I'm happy using code but I know that not everybody is, especially as it's BBCode rather than the more familiar HTML.

It's not for thread titles

It wouldn't work for me. Well, not without changing the formatting.
Just trying the new multi-quote out. Quite neat, even though I hate change

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
The editor changes are part of the recent site software upgrade - I just haven't had chance to post about them yet. ;)

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:
I like the multiquote one, though it would be good if "reply" could be changed to "quote" so it makes more sense.

And ...................can the strike-through option be put back?

Shaun

Founder
Reply is staying as it is (two quote buttons will be even more confusing) - and I've asked about whether the strike-through button can be moved (although I suspect it cannot). :thumbsup:

classic33

Leg End Member
Reply is staying as it is (two quote buttons will be even more confusing) - and I've asked about whether the strike-through button can be moved (although I suspect it cannot). :thumbsup:
There are two quote buttons, but not on a PC.

Top Bottom