Study on Cycling: Can you help?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi CycleChat members,

My name is Christopher Bonner and I am a student at Royal Holloway University of London.
I am recruiting UK participants for a nationwide study exploring experiences of cycling, and in particular, the types of beliefs that cyclists hold about other road-users.
To date, 1152 UK cyclists have completed the research survey and I need just 29 more urban cyclists to complete it to reach my target number of participants.
It involves completing a short questionnaire that will take about 15 minutes.
The questionnaire can be accessed using this link:
https://rhulpsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0eVzgyshJfjsXM9

I’d be extremely grateful if you could circulate this questionnaire with anyone else who you think might be interested in taking part.
As a way of saying ‘thank you’, participants have the option of being entered into a prize draw to win a £100 Amazon gift voucher.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Christopher Bonner
Trainee Clinical Psychologist
Department of Psychology
Royal Holloway, University of London
Egham Hill,
Egham,
Surrey,
TW20 0EX

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Hi CycleChat members,

My name is Christopher Bonner and I am a student at Royal Holloway University of London.
I am recruiting UK participants for a nationwide study exploring experiences of cycling, and in particular, the types of beliefs that cyclists hold about other road-users.
To date, 1152 UK cyclists have completed the research survey and I need just 29 more urban cyclists to complete it to reach my target number of participants.
It involves completing a short questionnaire that will take about 15 minutes.
The questionnaire can be accessed using this link:
https://rhulpsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0eVzgyshJfjsXM9

I’d be extremely grateful if you could circulate this questionnaire with anyone else who you think might be interested in taking part.
As a way of saying ‘thank you’, participants have the option of being entered into a prize draw to win a £100 Amazon gift voucher.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Christopher Bonner
Trainee Clinical Psychologist
Department of Psychology
Royal Holloway, University of London
Egham Hill,
Egham,
Surrey,
TW20 0EX
Sorry but I don't give out personal information on the Internet.

swansonj

Guru
I didn't think the survey required any personal information. Done.

(It asks for DOB but this is only as an identifier for the data so there's no problem giving a false one - I have a dummy DOB that I use in these circumstances.)

Sharky

Guru
Afraid I gave up after ploughing through the first few pages without getting to some serious cycling questions.
One of the options - how often do you cycle, only has Daily or Weekly. I am somewhere in between and consider rest days just as important as cycling days.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
We would be very interested if you would return and share your conclusions with us.

No one ever does, but it's always worth asking.

icowden

Veteran
Done. Agree with some of the others above that the survey is a bit annoying in places. For example I cycle both urban and rural as I have a split commute with a train in the middle. Also you can't choose "1" on the sliders without sliding the slider up and down.

Top Bottom