Stupid overtake

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Had a boy racer in a clapped out car beep me and swerve at me whilst overtaking, saw this in the rearview mirror. Unfortunately the video is seriously unimpressive, and I can't see his number plate.

I'd have reported it otherwise, because there's been a number of cyclists pushed off their bikes in this bit of Kent, and at least one died.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
yep, the poor fella who died was pushed off down Shire Lane. I usually cycle down there most weeekends on my Down/Cudham loop. It can be a dodgy road at the best of times. For some reason drivers really like to speed along that road. I'm not sure why, as it's a well known Cyclists road. Saturday & sunday mornings see a heck of a lot of cyclists travelling on it.

Trillian

BentMikey said:
Had a boy racer in a clapped out car beep me and swerve at me whilst overtaking, saw this in the rearview mirror. Unfortunately the video is seriously unimpressive, and I can't see his number plate.

I'd have reported it otherwise, because there's been a number of cyclists pushed off their bikes in this bit of Kent, and at least one died.

:biggrin: mikey posted a tale of woe with no video footage, my entire world view has collapsed in a heap

:angry: glad to hear you're not hurt mate

Top Bottom