Suicidal RLJ - video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

g00se

Veteran
So, happily videoing the commute - waiting for the first proper cut-up or SMIDSY worth uploading... Turns out, the incident is another cyclist. I don't think the bus driver was too happy.

View: http://vimeo.com/11510555

If you can't make out the junction, the bus has green and is crossing the one-way system to get to a contra-bus-lane. The cyclist jumps a red to go the wrong way down a one-way cycle path...

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
wooow!! what a jackass

thomas

the tank engine
g00se said:
So, happily videoing the commute - waiting for the first proper cut-up or SMIDSY worth uploading... Turns out, the incident is another cyclist. I don't think the bus driver was too happy.

View: http://vimeo.com/11510555

If you can't make out the junction, the bus has green and is crossing the one-way system to get to a contra-bus-lane. The cyclist jumps a red to go the wrong way down a one-way cycle path...

I know where that is :laugh:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Pity the bus didn't hit them (very gently though, just a nudge before stopping but enough to take them off the bike) - they might learn to look and take notice of traffic and lights next time!

What a complete idiot. :tongue:

Kudos to the driver for stopping in time.

OP
OP
g00se

g00se

Veteran
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Pity the bus didn't hit them (very gently though, just a nudge before stopping but enough to take them off the bike) - they might learn to look and take notice of traffic and lights next time!

What a complete idiot. :tongue:

Kudos to the driver for stopping in time.

And kudos for the double decker behind for not going into the back of the other bus...!

A statistic waiting to become recorded, unfortunately :biggrin:
Is it any wonder cyclists get such a bad name with twonks like that about? :tongue:

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
Thats a really odd set of junctions around that part, there are frequently near misses with all kinds of vehicles but that could have been an especially nasty one

Top Bottom