England : Kent Summer Cinque Ports Ride 6th Aug & 3rd Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
2016 isn't over yet of course......

Well no its not. I was just conscious of maybe the weather going downhill from now? Don't wanna put off the fair weather riders ;-)

Diggs

Veteran
If the weather is worrying then perhaps we need to organise something similar to this ;)
Ride in Movie
https://www.visitleevalley.org.uk/en/content/cms/london2012/velo-park/fitness/
Book a church hall and bring your turbos :laugh:
If it's something like Casablanca of course, I can confirm now it's sweat I'm wiping from my eyes and absolutely, definitely not tears

In all seriousness, though

Maldon - Mersea Island loop, any good?
Assuming it's oyster season!
The run out to Maldon (from here) is quite nice, I've not done Mersea by bike... looks like I might need to do some research

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Next time you think you may pass past the beach let me know and i will join you for a coffee.

I passed by about about 20 minutes ago, just a quick one over from Whitfield down past the archer pub to Mongeham

OP
OP
Hill Wimp

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
@Hill Wimp Slip of the finger, sent my last to soon, anyway I've just left deal on the train back to Dover, just needed a livener to get my body working again, I managed to sleep for England last night.

I'll be out again tomorrow if your about.
Can't do tomorrow but I will be out on Wednesday if that's any good to you.

All the gear no idea

If the weather is worrying then perhaps we need to organise something similar to this ;)
Ride in Movie
https://www.visitleevalley.org.uk/en/content/cms/london2012/velo-park/fitness/
Book a church hall and bring your turbos :laugh:
If it's something like Casablanca of course, I can confirm now it's sweat I'm wiping from my eyes and absolutely, definitely not tears

In all seriousness, though

Assuming it's oyster season!
The run out to Maldon (from here) is quite nice, I've not done Mersea by bike... looks like I might need to do some research

Top Bottom