Summer Gloves/Mits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
In the market for some and the list is endless :banghead: . Never owned any before so any recommendations welcome. Not fussed about make just need to be comfy and hard wearing.

musa

Über Member
I recently got the ones from planet x

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Ive had some Altura ones and some really cheapy ones and always end up wearing the Altura as the cheap ones don't stretch between the fingers. I just bought a pair of Altura pro team gel last week for £18 which seem really comfy and im pleased with them so far. :smile:

fudgepanda

I bought some cheapie Dunlop mtb gloves from Sports Direct for about £2.99 last year. They probably won't stand up to comparison with more expensive kit, but for me, I'd rather have several different pairs and they are a reasonable addition to some lightweight Heine Gericke leather motorcycle gloves and a pair of Sealskinz

I bought some cheapie Dunlop mtb gloves from Sports Direct for about £2.99 last year. They probably won't stand up to comparison with more expensive kit, but for me, I'd rather have several different pairs and they are a reasonable addition to some lightweight Heine Gericke leather motorcycle gloves and a pair of Sealskinz

I use my heine gericke undergloves as reasonably proficient dry cold weather gloves over my padded mitts.

PpPete

Legendary Member
Specialized BG Gel Mitts worked for me, although the gel pad has gotten compressed in just the wrong place now after a year or so. Hands are feeling it now after the BCM 600. Wish I could find somewhere that has the XXL size in stock at a reasonable price.

vickster

Legendary Member
Wish I could find somewhere that has the XXL size in stock at a reasonable price.

£20 here http://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/p/9074/specialized-bg-gel-mitt-sale

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I have Planet X ones which are good, for commuting I have some Aldi ones which are cheap and comfy and I had a pair of Tenn ones as well, but gave them away after one ride. I found they constricted the circulation around my forefinger and left me in agony after about 40 miles.

Top Bottom