Summer Gloves/Mits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lejogger

Guru
I quite like the altura progel, but you could always go for the York weightlifting specials like one of my work colleagues! :wacko:

al-fresco

Growing older but not up...
I'm always losing gloves so I have several pairs of Aldi fingerless mitts at £3.99. Endura Mighty Mitts are better at £15 but then they ought to be. I don't use gloves with fingers much in summer but Endura Full Montys (about £25) are useful when the temperature dips.

jessand

Veteran
They've got them in Aldi now if you're quick, a good place to start. My wife uses them and has just re-stocked, says they are comfy without being too bulky

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
+1 for Aldi. So cheap I get a new pair every time they come out. Still wearing some from 2 years ago. They're getting a little worn but still have a little life left in them.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
In the market for some and the list is endless :banghead: . Never owned any before so any recommendations welcome. Not fussed about make just need to be comfy and hard wearing.

my choice of summer glove today was sealskinz full finger thinsulate padded ones. however they were also my winter gloves that haven't been able to take a rest yet.

Top Bottom