Only just putting my shorts away and summer's coming..........:biggrin:
martinclive Guru Location Fens, Cambridge 23 Dec 2015 #16 Only just putting my shorts away and summer's coming..........
biggs682 Itching to get back on my bike's Location Northamptonshire 23 Dec 2015 #17 martinclive said: Only just putting my shorts away and summer's coming.......... Click to expand... its crazy this weather but lets make the most of it
martinclive said: Only just putting my shorts away and summer's coming.......... Click to expand... its crazy this weather but lets make the most of it
Jefferson Meriwether Guru Location Worthing 25 Dec 2015 #19 I'm looking forward to lighter evenings; it's not at all nice setting off to work an evening shift in the dark.
I'm looking forward to lighter evenings; it's not at all nice setting off to work an evening shift in the dark.
classic33 Leg End Member 6 Jan 2016 #21 crazyjoe101 said: Hang about we've not had winter yet! Click to expand... On it's way.
Drago Legendary Member Location The Urban Fringe 6 Jan 2016 #22 I wish it would hurry up and arrive. I don't mind a real winter with ice and snow, it's this perpetual mid autumn that is getting to me.
I wish it would hurry up and arrive. I don't mind a real winter with ice and snow, it's this perpetual mid autumn that is getting to me.
classic33 Leg End Member 6 Jan 2016 #23 Drago said: I wish it would hurry up and arrive. I don't mind a real winter with ice and snow, it's this perpetual mid autumn that is getting to me. Click to expand... Never said when it'd get here!
Drago said: I wish it would hurry up and arrive. I don't mind a real winter with ice and snow, it's this perpetual mid autumn that is getting to me. Click to expand... Never said when it'd get here!
Wolf616 Veteran 7 Jan 2016 #24 Next two weeks are going to be bollock/labia shrinkingly cold apparently. So here comes winter at last.
Next two weeks are going to be bollock/labia shrinkingly cold apparently. So here comes winter at last.