Summer Time at last

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

girv73

Guru
Location
Northern Ireland
It was the first properly nice morning here in Belfast today, I even had the good bike out for the commute. I took a new cycle path and had a luvly ride through the forest and down by the shores of Belfast Lough with no traffic in sight. There were definitely more cyclists about than usual, and I think everyone else's "good bikes" are coming out of winter hibernation too :biggrin:
 
OP
OP
Flyingfox

Flyingfox

Guru
Location
SE London
..fake tan (well I am a girl!), 3/4's, t-shirt, and lightweight jacket here.
 

garrilla

Guru
Location
Liverpool
I'm still in total winter gear: longs, w/p over-trousers, base-layer, l/s jersey, w/p jacket. Was very hot today, will lose w/p tomorrow.
 

Downward

Legendary Member
Location
West Midlands
snapper_37 said:
And MickL.

You big girls!!!! :wacko:

Summer gear on this week (with armwarmers in the mornings, admittedly).

Lovely.


Although this week I have been wearing shorts - A bit chilly this morning, My knees are still cold 30 mins after getting into work !
 
Location
Brighton
I'm still wearing long trousers, a long sleeved top, a fleece, cycle gloves, and my Buff. And a helmet. Southern jessie?
 

Tynan

Legendary Member
Location
e4
def too warm for a base plus LS top over longs but I can't quite bring myself to go to one layer, chiily in the morning early doors

let alone the summer kit
 

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Location
South Manchester
I generally always wear a base to soak up the sweat and to provide some additional anti friction material should I contact the tarmac..... xx(
 
Top Bottom