Sun - where is it...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peanut

phew its really hot down in Somerset. Uncomfortable really. Sun shining in a clear blue sky .I'll need the fan tonight in the bedroom and this is a cottage with 2 foot thick stone walls

longers

Legendary Member
I nearly saw it, but it went away again :laugh:

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's just come out..whoo - 6.10 pm...let's see how long it's here...bugger 6.12 gone !

Sat in the garden on the laptop whilst the kids play out front with their bikes, scooters and electric trike thingy...well they are all fighting over it.....

yenrod

>Sun - where is it...

I seen it (for a brief couple of seconds) - though I don't feel my life will change a a result of that...

:smile:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:smile:

Did you hear the story about the shepherd who wondered where the sun went at night?

He decided to try and stay awake all night to find out. Each night, it was so quiet, that he fell asleep in the early hours and when he woke up the sun was already shining.

For many weeks he tried to stay awake all night, without success. Then eventually, after puzzling this out for a long time, it dawned on him.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I don't care about a shepherd........who is he.............we have no sun in the North West...it popped up, and went...FFS !!! Although, still nice and warm sat in the garden - no wind etc........!!!!

yenrod

Speicher said:
:laugh:

Did you hear the story about the shepherd who wondered where the sun went at night?

He decided to try and stay awake all night to find out. Each night, it was so quiet, that he fell asleep in the early hours and when he woke up the sun was already shining.

For many weeks he tried to stay awake all night, without success. Then eventually, after puzzling this out for a long time, it dawned on him.

10.gif

fossyant said:
I don't care about a shepherd........who is he.............we have no sun in the North West...it popped up, and went...FFS !!! Although, still nice and warm sat in the garden - no wind etc........!!!!

Yep - its a plenty mild/humid tonight !

Its gonna be hot one in bed tonight :smile:

Top Bottom