England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

des.o

Veteran
Much more fun than the WC Final - thanks for the ride all. The free trip on the Woolwich ferry must be one of London's best kept secrets. Only shame was following my regular route to Upton Park, but then swinging off southwards before the ground came into sight. I'll definitely be out again - in the meantime better start thinking about Thurs night's ride to wherever and the passport that I'll bring along, but definitely won't need.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Lovely, rich pictures Andy. Red, blue and 'fish-eye' treasure.

Thanks. I particularly like the one of you lost in a sea of cars. Gonna have to get the camera rigged up for timed exposures again soon, so might trial it on next week's ride. The FNRttC is looming, and I want hands free for that.

Are you accepting 'bentriders?

There is a joke there .....where is Martin when you need him
icon_smile_clown.gif

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Andy
You can be as bent as you like but you will have to ride fixed with no brakes and dropped bars. Or ride one of the supplied track bikes.

In which case, count me out. Sorry, medical reasons preclude it.
...and the taste of semen makes me gag.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
having a quick glance - a great write up! really funny stuff! Esp the reference to John Cleese!

I do miss these rides and the company - good to see new people on them too- I reckon it'll be cold and horrible by the time I get back on one - still the unpacking must be prioritised!

Top photos guys- you can tell there are some arty farty art school types on here ;P

Andy- didn't know you swung both ways...lol!!

having a quick glance - a great write up! really funny stuff! Esp the reference to John Cleese!

I do miss these rides and the company - good to see new people on them too- I reckon it'll be cold and horrible by the time I get back on one - still the unpacking must be prioritised!

Top photos guys- you can tell there are some arty farty art school types on here ;P

Andy- didn't know you swung both ways...lol!!

:eek: Yeah Andy...post another 6 more photos please. ;)

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Now, let us restore decorum to our lovely London thread. It's nice out.

Indeed. :biggrin:

Aperitif, there has to be a way we can build one ascent of Swain's Lane into a Sunday ride!!!

I was wondering if anyone would like to do this one weekend and was thinking about setting up a North London Hills event on a forthcoming Saturday.

EDIT: btw, I'm LOVING the multiquote cross thread functionality!

martint235

Dog on a bike
Indeed. :biggrin:

I was wondering if anyone would like to do this one weekend and was thinking about setting up a North London Hills event on a forthcoming Saturday.

EDIT: btw, I'm LOVING the multiquote cross thread functionality!

Well I'm up for it although not 24th or 31st July, I think I have enough problems those weekends!

Top Bottom