England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
I still get the shakes when i try Ally Pally

I've been witness to a hill climbing whippet who ran out of battery on the Ally Pally hill. A "connection problem" it was described as ^_^

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I've been witness to a hill climbing whippet who ran out of battery on the Ally Pally hill. A "connection problem" it was described as ^_^
Haha.....well remembered. Tell him he's missed if you are still in contact with him.

rb58

Enigma
I remember that day. I also have Di2 now and have made a mental note to charge battery before every Sunday London Ride :okay:

mark st1

Plastic Manc
I have been informed by my bike man I will have a bike to pick up tonight so Im in as long as it's not hacking it down. I'm owed a day off. I will text the s works monster and see if he is about.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Please do..be good to see you both

Contact made invatation accepted both coming this Sunday can't wait love cycling round that City :okay:

U

User10571

Word (from LFGSS) has it that Fatboys has been re-located.
It is now adjacent to Faraday's lighthouse and shed.
Comme ca:
xg8oiPq.jpg

Which means it has A View.
Which means if it is not tipping down this weekend, I may put in an appearance...

Last edited by a moderator:

rb58

Enigma
If you remind me, I'll show you London's smallest statue on our way there. So long as @ianrauk doesn't shoot off down Upper Thames Street tunnel like last time!

Top Bottom