Sunday's big fixed ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Here are a few photo's i took during my big ride on my wonderful,wonderful Boardman SC Comp fixed to Bae Woodford near Wilmslow/Handforth to see the soon to be scrapped Nimrod's which we have all sadly paid for but will never see fly ! The weather was "interesting" with floods,wind and general dullness but i had a brilliant time and had some banter with the geared boys and girls out and about during the ride.
Enjoy

DSCN5652.jpg

DSCN5670.jpg

Woodford and Nimrods.....only £200 million to turn into scrap on top of the purchase price...BARGAIN !

DSCN5678.jpg

Tatton Park

DSCN5679.jpg

Road near the Swan off the A556 with a bit of water......perfect test for the Seal Skinz !

DSCN5683.jpg

Water tower near High Leigh

DSCN5685.jpg

"The Railway" next to the Trans Pennine Trail near Lymm.....my Dad would be turning in his grave if he knew a Boddies pub was closed up ! I would love to be able to afford this place as a family home

DSCN5692.jpg

DSCN5701.jpg

River Bollin near Lymm a tad higher than it normally is ! I would not like to live at those new build houses !

Goldie

Über Member
Good work, I'm out on the TPT all the time and I think something similar every time I go past The Railway. Where did you start your ride?

Top Bottom