Sunday's puzzle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
it's the spanish association/charity for the blind

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Well, that was a long comepetition, wasn't it? ;)
Congratulations. You all get Brownie points. Inform your wives/partners that these may exchanged for a night out with the boys (or gals) pre-Christmas, as long as you don't come home too merry! :evil:

Abitrary

Am I right in thinking that if you don't get it after an initial couple of looks, then you probably never will?

papercorn2000

Aaaaaaaaaaaah! I think I see!

If its the answer I thinK it is then it is by far the lamest 'intelligence test' Ive ever encountered. If it isn't the answer I think it is then I am very much dumber than can possibly be imagined. It cant be the answer I think it is because that would be just too pants. I feel obliged therefore to conclude that I am suffering from acute dimwittery. Its not the first time either.

bonj2

If anyone gives up, simply google "Did you know that 80% of UCSD (University of California at San Diego) students could not find the error above?"

Abitrary

bonj said:
If anyone gives up, simply google "Did you know that 80% of UCSD (University of California at San Diego) students could not find the error above?"

Yep, fatal flaw copying and pasting the puzzle from the web in the first place.

If I'd have done it, I would have changed that bit of text and rearranged all the letters in the actual puzzle as well

Top Bottom