Sunday's sundae is dull and cloudy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pinno718

Über Member
Location
Way out West
Morning

No takers?!
Yep - as in title. Beats blowin' a hoolie I guess.
Shorty's curling today which means a bit more peace though taxi services required but they are on their October break for 2 weeks.

Coffee
 

TLW1

Senior Member
Shoot sleep, so hopefully some catch up on the sofa today between the GP and the football.

Plan says a couple of 10-15 min walks
 

VinSumRox

Über Member
Location
Scottish Borders
Morning
Was waiting for someone to post, too early to think of a title
A bit overcast just now, but dry and not much breeze. OH off to ride with pals, I'm pedalling a bit later. Might have to dig the 3/4s out as its a 13c day.
 

Stevo 666

Über Member
Morning People,

Up early as as boiler packed up yesterday and the immersion heater didn't work either when we tried it. So had to get someone round to fix the immersion as the boiler people won't be here 'till tomorrow - at least it's still under warranty. Leccy heaters until then.

Anyhow, out for a ride mid morning, first one which will need a jacket. F1, footy and sim racing later.
 
Last edited:

wakemalcolm

Legendary Member
Location
Ratho
Good morning!

Bright n sunny over the capital city; if I had plans to ride and owned rapha knee warmers I'd be wearing them today. I have neither.

Maybe finally cut that grass for the last time.
 

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
At work painting the floor around robots with bright blue 2 pack floor paint. Horrible stinky job that needs a respiratior and knee pads and don't spill a load then have to spend ages cleaning it up before it sets ....
 

oxoman

Über Member
Morning all especially workers. Day with the grandkids, taking them to see some monkeys. Hopefully come back without them. 🤭. Did an early house viewing, definitely a no. Currently having serious conversations over one we looked at yesterday. 🤞🤞. Weather currently blue skynand sun all be it a little cool.
 
Top Bottom