Sunglasses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

onlyhuman

I got a pair of polaroids and a pair of "cycle glasses" from Lidl for £2.50 each, and they are great. I had never shopped at Lidl before I joined this forum and somebody said they sold cycle shoes.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Having just read this I found my self ordering a pair...

aJohnson

My D'Arcs have failed me today, they were in my back pocket and I've lost on of the sides somewhere (The thing on the side which goes on your ear) so I'll probably be ordering some PBK ones later.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
aJohnson said:
My D'Arcs have failed me today, they were in my back pocket and I've lost on of the sides somewhere (The thing on the side which goes on your ear) so I'll probably be ordering some PBK ones later.

You can buy the arms seperatly for under a fiver :biggrin: I lost one of mine the other week xx(

aJohnson

Ordered some Motion ones about 1hour ago. :biggrin:

Beaker39

mr-marty-martin said:
yes they do come with lots of lenses

and the motion ones are the best design...

How are the motion ones a better design? The iron ones appear to look better, a bit like a pair of Oakley Fives i got a few years ago!

I want to make sure I order the most suitable ones :tongue:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Can you not order both, then send back the less cool ones that don't fit as well - and get a refund ?

I tried some of their coolmax sox and (apart from only ordering 1 pair, when there was a 3-for-price-of-2 offer :tongue:) had to send them back as they were too low in the ankle for me. Full refund, no quibbles; good customer service.

Top Bottom