Sunglasses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wilko

Veteran
I'm wanting to buy a cheapish pair of multi-lens sunnies. I want a good looking, preferably black frame with a dark and clear lens up to about £50. I've seen the dhb Pro Triple Lens, but don't like the limited frame colours and the Bloc Stealth glasses, but not sure about the vermillion lens!
Any recommendations?

aJohnson

I have some Madison D'Arcs, I find them good enough for me.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Another vote for the Madisons. You can buy spares for them too, frames, arms lenses etc :rofl:
I had the dhb ones & they tended to steam up quite quickly when stationary, but no problems with the madisons :smile:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
dunno what the quality is like, but yesterday I ordered some PBK sunglasses from here

cheapest I could find, Mr Smidsy Day-Spoiler having caused the demise of my EBC multi-lense jobs

Llama

Veteran
got mine from decathlon for £8 - there great for the price
some people use safety glasses -(from screwfix and the like) all i imagine would be fine - with cycle specific glasses you just paying for the name

Crankarm

Guru
Soltydog said:
Another vote for the Madisons. You can buy spares for them too, frames, arms lenses etc :evil:
I had the dhb ones & they tended to steam up quite quickly when stationary, but no problems with the madisons :laugh:

And another for Madisons. The collapsible Coaster versions are the cheapest at £10 -£13.

mr-marty-martin

if you want a cheap pair then pbk motions are the best around i think...you get a load of lensses and they seem decent quality

personly im thinking about getting some custom pink and blue oakley radar's...yeah im a rite poser lol

Top Bottom