Sunglasses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Did you go for the Impact X photochromatic clear lens or one of the photochromatic polarized tinted lenses?

Abs

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Did you go for the Impact X photochromatic clear lens or one of the photochromatic polarized tinted lenses?

Abs

I went for the impact X photochromatic clear lens. So far, so good. Certainly clear enough for night time use IMO. They are also nice and adjustable and fit nicely on my head. I'm having to stop myself adjusting the lenses out of habit!

Unfortunately I haven't had any sunny days to properly test them :sad:

potsy

Rambler
Have just took an interest in this thread maggers,as I'm about to go back to contact lenses so will be in the market for some sunglasses soon.Please let us know how you are getting on with them over the next few weeks,they sound ideal for a one pair does all job.
thumbsup.png

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Have just took an interest in this thread maggers,as I'm about to go back to contact lenses so will be in the market for some sunglasses soon.Please let us know how you are getting on with them over the next few weeks,they sound ideal for a one pair does all job.
thumbsup.png

Will do potsy. At the moment they are doing fine. But it's been mostly rain and grey skys, with only the odd glimpse of the sun. :sad:

They do steam up when I stop (when it is raining), but then, find me a pair of glasses that don't.

potsy

Rambler
Will do potsy. At the moment they are doing fine. But it's been mostly rain and grey skys, with only the odd glimpse of the sun. :sad:

They do steam up when I stop (when it is raining), but then, find me a pair of glasses that don't.

Now you've had your summer do you want to loan me your new sunglasses for the rest of the English one :tongue:
If not I'm looking at some of these-
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=51065
biggrin.gif

Top Bottom