Sunny Devon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shack

Good evening all, thanks for the add. I'm down in the sunny southwest and love exploring the local lanes and bridleways. Normally a solo cyclist, and half the time at a nice a relaxed partypace. I've currently got an old touring bike as comfy as an old chair that I've had since the 80's a hardtail mountain bike and a steel audax that probably going to change for another gravel bike when the market gets a little more sensible.

:welcome:, from Tavistock!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hello!

I hope to be spending a lot of time in the Exeter area myself starting this summer. My sister has just retired down there and likes having visitors.

If you ever decide to have a break from solo cycling watch out for any post-Covid Devon forum rides that I organise. :okay:

newts

Veteran
Welcome Shack, Devon is quite pleasant, not sure about the natives though:wacko:
Hello!

I hope to be spending a lot of time in the Exeter area myself starting this summer. My sister has just retired down there and likes having visitors.

If you ever decide to have a break from solo cycling watch out for any post-Covid Devon forum rides that I organise. :okay:
Please keep us posted. 🚲

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Devon is quite pleasant
I thought so when I went down for a holiday 3 years ago. My sister liked it so much she decided to move down from the Midlands after she retired. She is still exploring and finding many new places that she loves.

... not sure about the natives though
Sis is getting on very well with the locals. Everyone is being very helpful and friendly.

[Forum rides in the Exeter area]
Please keep us posted. 🚲
Will do. I may arrange an impromptu forum ride at very short notice when I go down in the summer (Covid situation permitting, end of June to early July), but it is likely such a ride would be mid-week unless I go down for more than a week since I will probably be there Saturday to Saturday. A possibility of the Sunday though...

OP
OP
Shack

Shack

Hello!

If it's partypace I could well be interested

Top Bottom