sure sign i am getting old

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
I was watching one on eBay recently, started thinking about what bits I'd need to change and that. I didn't buy it in the end, but i'm not 50 yet. Maybe it was like a rehearsal, so I'm ready to do it when the time comes.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
just had a quick run up and down cul de sac ,very easy to ride , i know it needs gears sorting , so just given the levers a good soaking in wd40 so will see what happens

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
20 year old, one owner, counts as vintage and classic???
Christ-on-a-Kirk!! I have two classics in my garage. In both cases the one owner was me.
Am I really old enough to have bought new bikes that became classics?
*weeps*

avalon

Guru
20 year old, one owner, counts as vintage and classic???
Christ-on-a-Kirk!! I have two classics in my garage. In both cases the one owner was me.
Am I really old enough to have bought new bikes that became classics?
*weeps*
I only realised my bikes were considered vintage/classic when I started looking for second hand parts, thinking they would be cheaper. I found parts that I would have considered junk and not worthy of my bikes were sometimes costing more than new, better quality parts.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
yep touring to and from work other wise known as commuting and some early morning rides before work shared betweeen this and fixie

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
commuted on it todsy and was well impressed , only needed some air in tyres and lift the saddle up and away we went , must start cleaning it soon , then i need to decide what tyres as walls are cracked on current one .

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
lbs did me a deal on a pr of schwable hs180's so front replaced and wheel and forks cleaned , will do rear and associated clean later then some pics , still well impressed biek rides really nice

Top Bottom