Surly Long Haul Trucker, Blue, 26"wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BobJ

Regular
amongst 4 other bikes stolen from my garage last Tues/Wednesday. Bradford Area. Others include A Green Dawes Hybrid, Black Dahon Folder. Red Viscount, White Raleigh Road Bike.

:welcome: but wish it was under different circumstances TBH :cursing:

I'm guessing you've just found CC by the time lapse from theft to posting the above?

Keep checking eBay and Gumtree as nicked bikes are known to pop up on there a lot of the time. The scumbags also try being clever, (though they invariably fail), by swapping parts around between bikes to try and make them less recognisable, so bear this in mind too.

Good luck :thumbsup:

OP
OP
B

BobJ

Regular
:welcome: but wish it was under different circumstances TBH :cursing:

I'm guessing you've just found CC by the time lapse from theft to posting the above?

Keep checking eBay and Gumtree as nicked bikes are known to pop up on there a lot of the time. The scumbags also try being clever, (though they invariably fail), by swapping parts around between bikes to try and make them less recognisable, so bear this in mind too.

Good luck :thumbsup:
Thanks for your advice...it's not just the expense is it but bikes become" friends" after long hours in the saddle..also "the scumbags" enter your space without invitation leaving you feel defiled somehow.

Top Bottom